Beginning March 6, 2019 Cooperstown Elementary School will be piloting a web application called PickUp Patrol to help us better manage our dismissal process and make it easier for you to make changes to your children’s dismissal plans.
Previously you may have written a note or made a phone call to let us know about dismissal plan changes. PickUp Patrol automates this process, saving us time here in the office and reducing interruptions in the classroom, while giving you the convenience and flexibility you need to make changes to your children’s plans. All student information is protected, and the program is entirely administered by our staff.
The PickUp Patrol app is:
● Convenient: Make changes days, weeks or months in advance.
● Reliable: A confirmation email is sent to you each time you submit a plan change.
● Safe: Accurate dismissal tracking will help ensure a safe dismissal for all our students.
How it Works
● PickUp Patrol is free to parents and is accessed from your smartphone or computer.
● To make a dismissal change, simply login, select a date, your child, and a dismissal option. Then hit submit and that’s it!
● Submit all same-day changes by 1:00pm.
● Teachers will be automatically notified of any dismissal changes for the day and will communicate them to your child.
In late February you will receive an email with registration instructions to set up your account. Be sure to register right away, because the link will expire soon and we’d like you to confirm your child’s regular daily dismissal plan within the app. If you do not receive a welcome email by March 5th or need to change your email address please contact the elementary school at 547-9976.
If you have any questions, please contact us here in the office.