Common Questions / Issues
Does Not Charge
If the Chromebook only Works on AC Power and Doesn’t Charge (Charging Light Flashes Green & Orange or White & Orange)…
- Please Drop-off your Chromebook in 128, with a New, to get the Battery Replaced, Free of Charge.
Printers are Not Showing
If you go to “Chrome Menu – Print” or CTRL+P and the District Printers are Missing…
- Make sure your @ccsmail.org Account is Selected:
- If it is Selected and they Still Don’t Show Up, Please Contact the I.T. Department to get them Added!
Unresponsive / Frozen
Sometimes, a Chromebook will not Respond to any Key Press, including the Power Button. If the Power LED is Green or White and the Screen is Blank, a Hard Shutdown is Needed…
- Press & Hold the POWER Key for About 5 Seconds – you Should See the Light Turn OFF.
- Press & Release the POWER Key to Turn it Back On.
- The Unit Should Startup and Display the ChromeOS Logo and then the Login Screen After.