Information Technology Department
Cooperstown’s I.T. (Information Technology) Department is responsible for maintaining the district’s internal computer network, audio/visual equipment, and all of the devices our staff and students use on day-to-day basis. Their support is vital to Cooperstown Central School District’s mission of delivering the best education possible for our students. Their assistance also allows non-instructional staff the efficiencies they need to keep the school doors open and the buses running and to perform all of the administrative and business office functions required by the district.
The department manages more than 1,250 technology-based devices district-wide and oversees all systems that connect to our network, including:
- Laptop and desktop computers
- Chromebooks, including the 1:1 program
- Switches, wireless access points, and servers
- Interactive projectors and displays
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
- Google, network, and ClassLink accounts
- the firewall and web content filters
Faculty and Staff have many I.T. services available to them, to make sure that their technology needs are met in the classroom. If you are having an I.T. related issue or would like to make an I.T. request, please submit a ticket in our I.T. Portal, which is accessible while on-campus. Our I.T. Portal also houses a KBA (Knowledge Base Articles), F.A.Q.’s, and our Home-Use Software program. All staff and students can also connect to our WiFi which is available throughout the buildings and grounds of the campus.
What system do I use?
- App Dashboard / Single Sign-On: ClassLink
- Email: Gmail
- Email Domains:
- cooperstowncs.org (general communications)
- ccsmail.org (student communications, various student systems, Google Classroom)
- Field Trip Requests: TripTracker
- I.T. Requests: I.T. Portal / Spiceworks
- Payroll: WinCapWeb
- Requisitions / Purchase Requests: WinCapWeb
- SIS (Student Information System) - Attendance, Grades, Schedules: PowerSchool
- WiFi: Cooperstown CSD_BYOD
To log in to the above systems, please use ClassLink to access. Many systems are SSO (single sign-on) through ClassLink.