TO: CCS Families
FROM: High School Student Council
DATE: May 6, 2022
Please support our upcoming fundraiser taking place May 9th through May 20th. We are partnering with parent and community member, Aliona Yezhova. We will be collecting used sneakers and sports shoes to be recycled and sent to the organization GOTSNEAKERS. Funds raised will be donated to support victims of war in Ukraine. Shoes can be placed in the designated bins at the Elementary and Junior Senior High School. These bins will be labeled and located in the foyers of both building by the main entrances. Additional information can be found below.
ATTENTION FUNDRAISER ATTENTION FUNDRAISER ATTENTION
♻️RECYCLE ♻️ YOUR UNWANTED 👟 SNEAKERS/SPORTS SHOES 👟
& HELP VICTIMS OF WAR IN UKRAINE
collects ANY unwanted sneakers/sports shoes in ANY condition (anywhere from horrible in shape to new). GOTSNEAKERS? provides monetary reimbursement to fundraiser for the shoes that are in good condition while recirculating them to 2nd hand markets. All heavily used sports shoes are repurposed into new surfaces such as playgrounds and tracks.
OUR PLAN- ONLY 5 EASY STEPS
- #1 drop off the sneakers/sports shoes in the box at your school
- #2 at the time of the drop off pick up 1-2 nice stickers as a thank you
- #3 the shoes are sent to the organization GOTSNEAKERS?
- #4 reimbursement for the sneakers/sports shoes is provided or heavily used shoes will be repurposed
- #5 you feel so good about ♻️recycling ♻️ and doing your part in caring for the 🌎earth 🌍 and at the same time helping victims of war in Ukraine with $ approved by GOTSNEAKERS?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!!!!
(The results of the fundraiser will be available and posted at the school as soon as fundraiser is over and GOTSNEAKERS? will process the shoes)