Don’t forget that Bassett School Based Health Centers provide healthcare support to regional students all summer long! New to the district? Does your student need a physical or an immunization? Would you like to meet with a pediatric specialist during Summer months? Don’t forget to look at Bassett School Based Health Centers for your student’s healthcare needs.
Cooperstown SBHC Hours (located at CCS Jr./Sr. High School):
- Mondays through July
- Monday-Friday August 12-23, as well as August 26th and 28th
- Regular hours will resume on the first day of school in September.
To schedule an appointment in the Cooperstown SBHC, please call 607-547-1105 on Mondays, or 1-844-ALL-SBHC.
Healthcare services available at the Cooperstown SBHC facility:
- Kindergarten physicals and immunizations
- Regular physical exams, as well as sports eligibility exams
- Acute or same-day student visits
- All pediatric immunizations required for school enrollment
- Prescription refill requests
- District enrollment packets
Did you know there are several Bassett School Based Health Centers locations and at least one location is open each day throughout the summer? Call 1-844-ALL-SBHC to schedule an appointment.