Elementary Library Media Center
Think, Share, Create, and Grow in the Library Media Center.
The mission of the school library media program is to be an integral part of Cooperstown Elementary School and its surrounding community. Our goal is to encourage, support and foster the growth of lifelong learning through excellence in education.
The Library Media Center provides:
- Instructional collaboration with staff to create authentic learning for all students.
- Quality resources and instruction to students and staff.
- Instruction and practice to become effective users of ideas and information.
- Information literacy skills to promote the effective use of technologies inside and outside the classroom.
- Inspiration for a life-long appreciation of literature and learning both for pleasure and for personal growth.
Search for a Book in Our Library
Search our Cooperstown CSD Elementary LMC for a book OR Search Overdrive for an eBook through the Cooperstown CSD Elementary LMC!
You can also use the Overdrive APP on the Android Tablets in the LMC!
Search for a Book in Surrounding Public Libraries
Search Surrounding Public Libraries for a book
How to use our OPAC:
1) You may search by the following:
2) Enter your word and then click on the moon to search.
3) When you get to your results page, click on the picture of the item (book) you would like to choose.
Red and a zero means it is out. Don’t worry, we can reserve a copy for you!
Green with any number inside shows the copies we have available.
Write down the call number and don’t forget to take a shelf marker with you!!
If you need help to locate your book use the poster guides around the LMC, check the magnetic numbers, ask a classmate, Mrs. Dibble, or the librarian for help.
Advanced users may click on the airplane in the top right corner and search the standard page.